How to access our services
Access to our Supported Temporary Accommodation service is by agency referral only.
We can only accept referrals for women who are:
- Aged 18 or over
- Officially registered in Dublin as homeless
- Alcohol free for at least six months
- Drug free (including methadone) for at least six months
- Have no history of violence towards others
- In need of support
- Motivated to engage with the support offered and leave homelessness behind them.
Unfortunately due to limited staffing resources, we are unable to accept those with active drug or alcohol addictions, or who are in need of specialist medical care.
What happens next?
- All referrals will be acknowledged and reviewed
- We will ask the referred person to attend our offices for an interview
- If they meet all of the criteria, they are placed on a waiting list
Our long-term housing is reserved for people moving through the Daisyhouse Personal Support Programme and our Supported Temporary Accommodation service.