Service users are referred to us through the HSE. The referral form is assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- The Client must be over the age of 18,
- The Client must be in recovery (drug and alcohol free for six months+),
- The Client has resided in a drug and alcohol free aftercare house for 6 months,
- The Client has registered as homeless with DCC/FCC/SDCC/DLRCC,
- The Client Is engaging in a day programme/ supports for addiction (counselling and aftercare group),
- The Client accepts HAP move on option,
- The Client does not have a history of violence towards others.